Cinderella・Episode 4: Getting Ready for the Ball
Episode 4: Getting Ready for the Ball・
第四集:准备舞会
The stepsisters kept talking about the ball.
继姐妹们一直在谈论舞会。
"I will wear my favorite jewels," Gert said. "I'm going to dance with the prince."
"我要戴上我最喜欢的珠宝。" 格特说,"我要和王子跳舞。"
Trudy said, "Hmph."
特鲁迪说:"哼。"
Gert said, "The prince won't dance with you. He'll be too busy dancing with me, girls."
格特说:"王子不会和你跳舞的,他会忙着和我跳舞的,姑娘们。"
Stepmother said, "The prince will dance with both of you."
继母说:"王子会和你们俩都跳舞的。"
"How do you know?" Trudy asked.
"你怎么知道?" 特鲁迪问。
Stepmother had a wicked grin. "The prince is looking for a wife, so he will dance with all the ladies."
继母露出邪恶的笑容。"王子在找妻子,所以他会和所有的女士跳舞。"
Trudy and Gert clapped with delight.
特鲁迪和格特高兴地拍手。
"You both must impress him," stepmother said. "Then he'll want to marry one of you and I can move to the palace."
"你们俩都必须给他留下深刻印象。" 继母说,"然后他就会想娶你们中的一个,我就能搬进宫殿了。"
Later, stepmother found Cinderella.
后来,继母找到了灰姑娘。
"You must make pretty gowns for my daughters. Everything must be perfect."
"你必须为我的女儿们做漂亮的礼服,一切都必须完美。"
Cinderella made two beautiful gowns.
灰姑娘做了两件漂亮的礼服。
The stepsisters put them on.
继姐妹们穿上了礼服。
"I look lovely," Trudy said. "I look lovely, too," Gert said.
"我看起来真可爱。" 特鲁迪说。"我看起来也很可爱。" 格特说。
Trudy looked at Cinderella. "Poor Cinderella," she whispered. "You will miss the ball."
特鲁迪看着灰姑娘。"可怜的灰姑娘。" 她低声说,"你会错过舞会的。"
Stepmother spun around. "Hush, Trudy. Cinderella has work to do," she yelled. "She will stay home and scrub floors."
继母猛地转过身。"闭嘴,特鲁迪。灰姑娘有活要干。" 她喊道,"她要待在家里擦地板。"
At last, it was the night of the ball.
终于,到了舞会的夜晚。
"Goodbye, Cinderella," the stepsisters called.
"再见,灰姑娘。" 继姐妹们喊道。
Tears slipped from Cinderella's eyes. She began to sob.
泪水从灰姑娘的眼中滑落,她开始抽泣。